1. H-1 Freeway work:
Lane, shoulder, pedestrian overpass closures: Captain Cook, Magellan, eastbound Capt. Cook at Ward to be detoured; lane closure Kapiolani Interchange; Wilder off-ramp westbound closure, Tuesday through Thursday, 9 p.m.-5 a.m.
Lane, ramp and shoulder closures: Pali Overpass and Kapiolani Interchange, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; University Avenue on-ramp westbound, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Lunalilo Street from Keeaumoku Street; detours on Piikoi and Lunalilo; Lunalilo off-ramp westbound; detours on Punahou and Bingham, all 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Resurfacing project: ewa-bound, Kapiolani Interchange to Punchbowl on-ramp, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.; and both directions, University to Kapiolani interchanges, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Seismic retrofit work: at Lunalilo-Vineyard off-ramp, both directions, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
2. Moiliili: Date Street, Isenberg Street to University Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3. Manoa: waterline installation University Avenue.
4. Nimitz Highway: resurfacing, Rodgers to Ahua, east and westbound.
Airport interchange: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., townbound; and 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., ewa-bound.
5. Aiea/Pearl City: Water main and fire hydrant work along Kaamilo, Neki and Ulune streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
6. Waipahu: water main work, Kahuanui between Kahuanani and Kahuahale and Kahuanani between Kahuanui and Kahu; also along Waipahu Depot Road, Haakoa to Waipahu Incinerator, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
7. H-2 Freeway: installation of highway lighting, Leilehua to Waiawa interchanges, outbound, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and townbound, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
8. Mililani/Schofield area: various projects, including new street trees, and installation of "traffic-slowing" raised median/pedestrian crossing island, Lanikuhana Avenue; and Wilikina Drive and Kamananui Road, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
9. Kahaluu: Kamehameha Highway, Lihikai to Laenani drives; and along Ahuimanu Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
10. Kaneohe/Maunawili: Water main and fire hydrant installation along Kahekili Highway, Ahuimanu to Haiku Roads, and Kulukeoe Street to Likelike Highway; Yacht Club Street, and Keoe Way and Place; Auloa Road, Castle Junction to near Lunaai Street, and Kamehameha Highway resurfacing, northbound, Kaneohe Bay Drive to Kahiko Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Also: H-3 Freeway: resurfacing, both directions, Halekou Interchange to Marine Corps Base Hawaii, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Likelike Highway, Kaneohe-bound, Wilson Tunnels to the H-3 overpass, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
11. Kunia: H-1 Freeway, and Kunia Road, various locations, vicinity of Kunia interchange, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
12. Farrington Highway: northbound to Hanakahi Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
13. Haleiwa: Water line installation, Haleiwa Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
[back to top]