|||City adding mauka lane to Punchbowl|
|||Alternatives to the normal O'ahu drive|
H-1 FREEWAY work: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., unless noted.
- H-1 Freeway, 'ewa-bound, Kapi'olani interchange to Punchbowl on-ramp; 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.; and both directions, University to Kapi'olani interchanges, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Palama Street, right lane, from Likelike Elementary School driveway to Vineyard Boulevard intersection, 24-hour closure; and Halona Street, one-lane closure, Vineyard Boulevard intersection to freeway on-ramp, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Harding Avenue: right or left lane, both directions, between Kapi'olani Boulevard and Kapahulu Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Detours possible.
- Harding Avenue: road closure, kokohead-bound, Kapahulu Avenue to First Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Detour possible).
- Kapahulu Avenue, right or left lane, mauka-bound, at Harding Avenue intersection., 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- H-1 Freeway, Palehua Separation to Waikele Bridge, eastbound, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and westbound, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
1. Punchbowl Street renovations:
- South Beretania Street intersection: reconstruction of traffic island, and relocation of traffic signals.
- King to Beretania streets: gutter reconstruction, resurfacing and re-striping.
- Vineyard Boulevard to Lusitania Street: widening diamondhead side of the street.
- Vineyard Boulevard to South Beretania Street: street widening, both sides, with related work. (Some night work.)
2. Airport area: Nimitz Highway resurfacing, both directions, John Rodgers Boulevard to Ahua Street, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
3. Kalaniana'ole Highway resurfacing, both directions, 'Aina Koa to West Hind Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and traffic signal installation, vicinity of 'Anali' i Street intersection, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4. Pearl City: Komo Mai Drive; Lanikeha to Apoepoe streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
5. H-2 Freeway: installation of highway lighting, Leilehua to Waiawa interchanges, outbound, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and townbound, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
6. Wahiawa: Moala Place drainage improvements, including adjust pavement grade along California Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
7. Kahalu'u: Kamehameha Highway, Lihikai to Laenani drives; and along 'Ahuimanu Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
8. Kane'ohe: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.:
- Kahekili Highway: Water-main and fire-hydrant installation, 'Ahuimanu to Ha'iku Roads, and Kulukeoe Street to Likelike Highway.
- Likelike Highway, Kahekili to Kamehameha highways.
- Yacht Club Street, and Keoe Way and Place: water main work.
- 'Ahuimanu Road: manhole work.
- Mokulele Drive: reconstruction and resurfacing work.
- Kamehameha Highway: manhole/curb work, Likelike Highway to Kane'ohe Stream Bridge. 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Kamehameha Highway resurfacing: Kane'ohe Bay Drive to Kahiko Street.
- H-3 Freeway: resurfacing, both directions, Halekou Interchange to Kane'ohe Marine Corps Base Hawai'i, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Likelike Highway, Kane'ohe-bound, Wilson Tunnels to the H-3 overpass, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
9. Maunawili: Auloa Road, Castle Junction to near Luna'ai St., 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
10. Kailua: Water main work, Kaha Street and Loop, Kaimake Loop and Kaipiha street; and work in Kainui Drive sewer, between Oneawa Street and Kalaheo Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
11. Hale'iwa: water line installation, Hale'iwa Road, and surrounding streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
12. La'ie: Kamehameha Highway, at 'Anemoku Street, vicinity La'ie Shopping Center, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
13. Kunia: H-1 Freeway, and Kunia Road, various locations, vicinity of Kunia interchange, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and townbound only, 8:30 p.m. to 6 a.m., through Thursday.
14. Farrington Highway: Piliokoe Bridge to Kahe Power Plant, vicinity of Tracks Beach Park; intersection improvements at Waiomea Street; outbound, Hakimo Road to Haleakala Avenue; intersection improvements, vicinity of Leoku Street, and drainage improvements, both directions, Auyong Homestead Road to Nanaikeola Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
15. Fort Weaver Road: resurfacing, north of Laualunui to Hanakahi streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.