Hawai'i Theatre schedules concerts
By Wayne Harada
Advertiser Entertainment Editor
The Hawai'i Theatre's popular "Hana Hou" music series, starting up again in the fall, will showcase Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning acts and nominees.
The six-concert series, slated for Friday evenings at the Hawai'i Theatre, will feature:
- Keali'i Reichel, Oct. 26.
- The Makaha Sons, Jan. 11, 2002.
- Tony Conjugacion, in a "Hapa Haole" installment, Feb. 8, 2002.
- The Brothers Cazimero, March 8, 2002.
- Amy Hanaiali'i Gilliom, in a "Tribute to Hawaiian Musical Treasures," April 12, 2002.
- Ho'okena, May 17, 2002.
Curtain time is 8 p.m.
Current subscribers can renew their seats through July 14; new subscribers also can buy the package. Subscribers old and new will have priority for single ticket pre-sale for the Reichel performance as well as for the Brothers Cazimero's "A Cazimero Christmas" shows Dec. 6-9.
Season tickets: $150. Four-show " 'ohana" coupon books: $100. Single seats: $30, with individual seats to Reichel's concert on sale Sept. 4; Cazimero Christmas single tickets are $40, $32.50, $27.50 and $22.50.