10th Annual Taste of Honolulu
- A benefit for Easter Seals Hawai'i
- 5-10 p.m. Friday; noon-10 p.m. Saturday; noon-7 p.m. Sunday
- Honolulu Civic Center grounds
- Samplings from more than two dozen restaurants
- Wine tastings in the R. Field Wine Centre tent: 5-9:30 p.m. Friday, 3:30-9:30 p.m. Saturday, and noon-6:30 p.m. Sunday. (see box on Page E2 for more information)
- "Ready, Set, Cook" competition, 7 p.m. Saturday. Ali Landry and chef Russell Siu compete against City Councilman John Yoshimura and chef Linda Yamada.
- Tickets: $3 general admission; seniors and children under 12 are free. Scrip is sold for food purchases.
- Call 536-1015 or visit www.EasterSealsHawaii.org