You can help
Here are a few of the "Make a Difference Day" projects available. To sign up, call Helping Hands Hawai'i at 536-7234.
- Ronald McDonald House, yard work and landscaping
- Bishop Museum, basic cleaning and dusting of exhibit cases, painting, basic carpentry, yard work
- National Kidney Foundation, distributing information and kidney test kits at Pearlridge Shopping Center Health Fair
- Rising Phoenix Jaycees, Blood Drive, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- West O'ahu YMCA, painting, 8 a.m.-noon
- Sierra Club, Ka Iwi Beach cleanup, 9 a.m.
- Armed Services YMCA, various projects