(8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., unless noted)
1. H-1 Freeway, Punahou and Pi'ikoi on-ramps, kokoheadbound, intermittent lane closures, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., through Friday.
2. H-1 Freeway resurfacing: 'ewabound, Kapi'olani interchange to Punchbowl on-ramp, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., through Friday; and both directions, University Avenue to Kapi'olani interchanges, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., through Friday.
3. King Street: Austin to Desha lanes; Liliha to River streets, and Bethel to South streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and about 7:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. (noisy work daytime; asphalt resurfacing, nighttime). Affected bus stops moved temporarily to nearby sites as needed. Also: GASPRO work on North King Street, near Liliha Street. Some Punchbowl Street work continuing through end of October. Project hotline: 479-7952.
4. Kalaniana'ole Highway: contraflow, kokohead-bound, Wa'a Street to Wailupe Circle, and single-lane closure (either direction), 'Aina Koa to Laukahi Street, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
5. Wahiawa: Kamehameha Highway at Leilehua Golf Course Road.; and Wilikina Drive and Kamananui Road.
6. H-1 Freeway: Palehua Separation to Waikele Bridge, eastbound, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
7. Mililani: Meheula Parkway, Kamehameha Highway to Lanikuhana; and Kuahelani Avenue, Meheula Parkway to Kamehameha Highway.
Kahekili Highway: water-main and fire-hydrant installation, 'Ahuimanu to Ha'iku roads, and Kulukeoe Street to Likelike Highway. Also: Changeable message sign installation, Likelike Highway to Kulukeoe Street, townbound, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; outbound, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
H-3 Freeway work: camera repair, townbound ramp, vicinity of Kahuapa'ani Street, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Kamehameha Highway: resurfacing, both directions, Kane'ohe Bay Drive to Kahiko Street, including Kamehameha/Kane'ohe Bay Drive intersection, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Likelike Highway: Kahekili to Kamehameha highways.
9. Kailua: Kainui Drive, sewer work, Oneawa Street to Kalaheo Avenue.
10. Hale'iwa: water line installation, Hale'iwa Road and surrounding streets.
11. Sunset Beach: water main installation, Kamehameha Highway, Paumalu Place to Kahae Road.
12. Farrington Highway: highway lighting, Hakimo to Piliokoe Bridge, outbound.
13. Fort Weaver Road: resurfacing, north of Laualunui to Hanakahi streets, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., northbound; and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., southbound.