(8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., unless noted)
1. H-1 Freeway: Punahou off-ramp: intermittent lane closures (Pi'ikoi on-ramp, Koko Head-bound, closed), 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2. H-1 Freeway: Vicinity of Punchbowl off-ramp to Kapi'olani Interchange: 'Ewa-bound, 9 a.m. to 5 a.m.; and both directions, University Avenue to Kapi'olani interchange, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
3. King Street: Austin to Desha lanes; Liliha to River streets, and Bethel to South streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and about 7:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. (noisy work daytime; asphalt resurfacing, nighttime). Affected bus stops moved temporarily to nearby sites as needed. Also: GASPRO work on North King Street, near Liliha Street. Project hotline: 479-7952.
4. Kalaniana'ole Highway: contra flow, Koko Head-bound, 'Anali'i Street to past Wa'a Street, and single-lane closure (either direction), 'Aina Koa to Laukahi Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
5. Wahiawa: Kamehameha Highway at Leilehua Golf Course Road.; and Wilikina Drive and Kamananui Road.
6. Kunia: H-1 Freeway, Kunia interchange to Waikele Stream bridge, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
7. Mililani: Mehe'ula Parkway, Kamehameha Highway to Lanikuhana; and Kuahelani Avenue, Mehe'ula Parkway to Kamehameha Highway.
Kahekili Highway: water-main and fire-hydrant installation, 'Ahuimanu to Ha'iku roads, and Kulukeoe Street to Likelike Highway. Also: Changeable message sign installation, Likelike Highway to Kulukeoe Street, townbound, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; outbound, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
H-3 Freeway: Changeable message sign repair, town-bound, Mokapu Saddle Road and Halekou interchange, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Kamehameha Highway: resurfacing, both directions, Kane'ohe Bay Drive to Kahiko street, including Kamehameha/Kane'ohe Bay Drive intersection, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Likelike Highway: Kahekili to Kamehameha highways.
9. Maunawili: Auloa Road, Castle Junction to near Luna'ai Street.
10. Kailua: Kainui Drive, sewer work, Oneawa Street to Kalaheo Avenue.
11. Hale'iwa: water line installation, Hale'iwa Road and surrounding streets.
12. H-1 Freeway: Palehua Separation to Waikele Bridge, eastbound, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and westbound, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
13. Farrington Highway:
Waomea Street intersection: townbound right lane.
Hakimo Road to Piliokoe Bridge, outbound.
14. Fort Weaver Road: resurfacing, north of Laualunui to Hanakahi streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., northbound; and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., southbound.