The religion calendar appears on the Faith page each Saturday. Send your listing to Island Life/Faith, P.O. Box 3110, Honolulu, HI 96802. Include date, time, place, who's involved and cost, if any, of events, along with a daytime contact number.
- rummage sale and craft fair, 6:30 a.m., St. George's Episcopal Church, 511 Main St. 499-1622.
- mini spiritual fair and open house, 2-4 p.m., 2440 Kuhio Ave., Diamond Head Lobby level; featuring spiritual astrology and healing, Kirlian photography, and materials and crystal points; sponsored by the Aquarian Foundation. 926-8134.
- "countdown to eternity," Bible lecture series, Kailua Seventh-day Adventist Church, 160 Mo'okua St.; on topics "From Here to Eternity," 11 a.m., and "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World," 7 p.m. (Also on topics "Star Wars: The Prequel's Prequel," 7 p.m. tomorrow; "I'm OK, Are You OK?", 7 p.m. Monday; "Left Behind? Or In Left Field," 7 p.m. Friday; "Apocalypse Now," 11 a.m. next Saturday; and "Here Comes the Judge," 7 p.m. next Saturday.) Free. 261-1560.
- youth jam 2002 contemporary Christian concert, 5 p.m., Hawai'i Convention Center; tickets $20 at the door. 946-1300.
- hanamatsuri (buddha's birthday) celebration, 9 a.m., Neal Blaisdell Center Pikake Room; with the theme "Buddhist Peace and Compassion Reflecting on Our Present Thinking"; cultural presentations by Buddhist groups; all welcome; sponsored by the Hawaii Buddhist Council. 536-7044.
- feast of divine mercy, special Mass commemorating St. Maria Faustina of Poland, 2 p.m., St. Patrick Church, 1124 Seventh Ave., Kaimuki; sacrament of reconciliation at 1 p.m. 943-7088.
- "finding peace in the midst of chaos," talk by Dr. Susan Gregg, author of "Dance of Power and the Toltec Way," 7-9 p.m., The Life Force Center, 568 Halekauwila St., top floor; $5 fee. 536-8287.
- choral evensong and organ recital featuring the "Magnificat," 7:30 p.m., St. Andrew's Cathedral, Queen Emma Square; free. 524-2822 Ext. 250.