ADVERTISER CHRISTMAS FUND
Twins need high chairs, car seats
By Rod Ohira
Advertiser Staff Writer
D.S. is thankful all of her children are healthy, but she's not doing as well.
"The babies are great," she said, "but it's just too bad that their mommy is all bust up."
D.S. has been hospitalized three times since April because of complications from the birth of the twins.
Because of her complications, D.S. cannot lift anything, bend or stretch.
Helping Hands Hawai'i Our anonymous Santa will match the first $25 of all contributions. Donations to the Christmas Fund can also be dropped off at First Hawaiian Bank branches statewide. To donate canned food or household goods, call the Helping Hands Hawai'i Community Clearinghouse at 536-7234.
Mail checks payable to The Advertiser Christmas Fund to:
P.O. Box 19155
Honolulu, HI 96817
Helping Hands Hawai'i
Our anonymous Santa will match the first $25 of all contributions.
Donations to the Christmas Fund can also be dropped off at First Hawaiian Bank branches statewide. To donate canned food or household goods, call the Helping Hands Hawai'i Community Clearinghouse at 536-7234.
Her parents and two sons help care for the twins.
D.S. could use a high chair, walker and car seats.
"I need a high chair for feeding because right now I have to hold the twins to feed them," she said. "The walker would help me not to bend all the way down when the twins are on the floor."
Donations to The Advertiser Christmas Fund
- In Memory of Leatrice M. Takeuchi $100
- In Memory of George and John Becker 100
- In Memory of Ned B. Weiderholt and daughters Teri and Lisa Weiderholt 100
- In Memory of Marie Ramsdell 200
- In Loving Memory of Adam Moniz 25
- In Loving Memory of Jean Gotshall 25
- David J. and D. Booker Mikonczyk 5
- Seigi and Ruth Ayako Tamanaha 10
- Sandra J. Vahine 20
- Walter O. Wright 23
- Betty S. Canon 10
- Scott, Dayna and Samantha 15
- Patrick E. Donnellan 20
- D. Davis 25
- Darlene E. Weingand and Roger P. Couture 25
- Patricia and Eric Scharff 25
- Alan H. Kawamoto 25
- Catherine G.W. McLenahan 25
- The Murakamis 20
- James and Lorraine Belew 25
- Ross and Leilani Gilfoy 25
- Brandon Marc T. Higa 25
- Eleanor M. Thompson and Lisa Ann T. Kiuchi 25
- Colette, Popi, Noah, Maiki & Snoopy 25
- Mark and Susan Hanson 25
- S. Higa 25
- Hammond S.K. Hu 25
- Kathy MacPherson 25
- Pedro M. Poentis 25
- Ruth G. Rand 25
- Elizabeth K. Somerville 25
- Wanda A. Adams 40
- Maridell B. Alexander 50
- Angeline and Thomas Tavares 50
- Mrs. Anna F. Thiele 50
- Robert and Carol Brennan 50
- Michael Balogh and Kathryn E. Tanaka 100
- Barbara L. Hudman 100
- Regina B. Dooley 100
- Michael R. and Laurie L. Walsh 100
- Edward T. Yasuda 100
- June R. Anderson 100
- George G. Gallagher 200
- George K. Kagehiro 100
- Benjamin and Florence Kodama 100
- Mary V. Lee 100
- K. Matsumoto 100
- Lorena M.L. McGovern 100
- Herbert H. Frantz 100
- Marna Rae Wickham 100
- M. Lucile Waldron 100
- Jean L.J. Lum 100
- Eduardo and Gean Romero 100
- Larry B. and Yasuko Nakamoto 100
- Mel, Dar, Chad and Quin 100
- Fran and Bill Ehrman 100
- Leah Elaine Gold 100
- M.G. Chillingworth 100
- Donald J. and Kum Sun Cannata 250
- Judy Jakobovits 300
- James and Karen Wold 500