- "The Mariposa Cheese Culture," with a flight of three wines, 6 p.m. every second Wednesday of the month, Mariposa Restaurant, Neiman Marcus. $20, exclusive of tax and tip. Reservations: 951-3420.
- "Martini & Great Blues," with live music by Chris Planas of Third Degree, 6-9 p.m., Cascada Restaurant, Royal Garden at Waikiki. Information: 943-0202.
- "Tales From The Vineyard," part two of the Hawai'i Public Television program featuring French-born chef Serge David taking viewers on a tour to explore the wines of his native country; 3 p.m.
- "Vintner's Dinner VI Guenoc Wine Dinner," four courses accompanied by the wines of California's Guenoc Winery, with winery owners Orville and Karen Magoon entertaining guests with Christmas carols; 6-9 p.m., Padovani's Restaurant & Wine Bar. $65 plus tax and tip. Information: 946-3456.
- "Wrath of Grapes The Indigo Wine Club," with a weekly featured vendor, 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Indigo Eurasian Cuisine; wine sampling with pupu, $20; limited seating. Reservations: 521-2900.
Send items to Taste, The Advertiser, P.O. Box 3110, Honolulu, HI 96802; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 525-8055.