Events to watch
- Boys basketball: On Big Island, Hilo and Waiakea play off for regular-season championship, 7 p.m. at Waiakea.
- Girls soccer: Punahou (7-1) vs. Iolani (7-2), 4:15 p.m. at Kapi'olani Park field No. 1; Punahou clinches ILH championship with victory. On Maui, Baldwin and King Kekaulike (both 9-1-2) play off for the MIL championship at 6 p.m. at War Memorial Stadium. On Big Island, Kealakehe vs. regular-season champ Hilo at Kalanianaole School in Hilo, 3 p.m., for tournament championship; Hawai'i Prep at Waiakea, 3 p.m., for BIIF's third spot in state tournament.
- Boys soccer: 12-team state tournament opens at Maui War Memorial Stadium in Wailuku.
- Girls soccer: Punahou vs. Pac-Five at Kapi'olani Park field No. 1, 4:15 p.m. If Punahou ties Iolani on Tuesday, the Buffanblu can still win the ILH championship by winning this game, which was rained out last week. If Punahou loses to Iolani on Tuesday, the Buffanblu can force a playoff for the title by beating Pac-Five.
- Boys basketball: OIA Championship Tournament opens, at Castle and Radford, 6, 7:30 p.m.
- Boys soccer: Quarterfinals of state tournament at Maui War Memorial Stadium in Wailuku, first game at 1:30 p.m.
- Diving: OIA championships at Kaiser, 4 p.m.
- Boys basketball: Quarterfinals of OIA Championship Tournament at Mililani and Kalaheo, 6 and 7:30 p.m.
- Boys soccer: Semifinals of state tournament at Maui War Memorial Stadium in Wailuku, 5:30 and 7:30 p.m.
- Girls soccer: On Big Island, if Kealakehe beats Hilo Tuesday for tournament championship, the teams meet again today for overall BIIF title (coin flip to determine site).
- Swimming: OIA championship qualification meet at Kalani, 4 p.m.
- Diving: ILH championships at Kamehameha, 4 p.m.
- Boys Wrestling: Second-place Iolani (5-2) visits first-place St. Louis (7-0), 7 p.m. in the field house.
- Boys soccer: State championship game at Maui War Memorial Stadium in Wailuku, 7:30 p.m.
- Swimming: OIA championships at Kalani, 2 p.m.; ILH championships at Kamehameha, 2 p.m.