The religion calendar appears on the Faith page each Saturday. Send your listing to Island Life/Faith, P.O. Box 3110, Honolulu, HI 96802. Include date, time, place, who's involved and cost, if any, of events, along with a daytime contact number.
- ANNUAL RUMMAGE SALE, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church, 95-1361 Meheula Parkway, Mililani; free child care. 623-9229.
- "The bible came from Arabia," discussion of Kamal Salibi's book, 6-8 p.m., Paki Hale, 3840 Paki Ave., across from Kapiolani Park; optional Indian dinner $10. email@example.com.
- Pascha/orthodox Easter resurrection service and divine liturgy, 11:15 p.m., Holy Theotokos of Iveron Russian Orthodox Church, Epiphany Church, 10th and Harding avenues, Kaimuki; Agape Vespers on Pascha Sunday. 734-5706.
- "Where is God," talk by Tony Campolo, Christian author and speaker, 10 a.m., Central Union Church's women's building, 1660 S. Beretania St. He'll also be the guest preacher at the 8:30 a.m. service; free. 941-0957.
- Nathania ministry choir of Indonesia will perform at 4 p.m., St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 1317 Queen Emma St., downtown; free/donations encouraged. 533-1943.
- Having a magical life, talk by Susan Gregg on being connected to our true nature, 7 p.m., Life Force Center, 568 Halekauwila St., top floor, Kaka'ako; $5 fee. 536-8287.
- Zazen morning meditation 6 a.m., Koko An Zendo, 2119 Kaloa Way, Manoa; community pancake and fruit breakfast 7 a.m. Friday; bring something to share. 735-1347.
- "Being inclusive: the importance of welcoming congregations," special service for the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community 10:45 a.m., First Christian Church, 1516 Kewalo St., Makiki. 521-3500.
- "Boys to men: forming a muscular masculine faith," radio discussion by Rick Bundschuh, pastor, Kauai Christian Fellowship, 1-2 p.m., KGU AM 760. 944-4353.
- "Sanctuary: the path to consciousness," free presentation on Quantum Energetic Balancing 7-9 p.m., Unity Church Diamond Head, 3608 Diamond Head Circle, Room 201, Diamond Head/Kapahulu. 372-9438.
- Family history open house with displays, research and genealogy features for the Chinese, Filipino, Hawaiian, Japanese, Portuguese and Samoan, 9 a.m.-noon, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Honolulu West Stake Center, 1723 Beckley St., Kalihi, across from Farrington High School; refreshments to be served; free. Call 845-9701 or 595-2942 for more information.
Correction: The numbers to call for information about the family history open house Saturday at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Kalihi. The numbers to call for information are 845-9701 and 595-2942. An incorrect phone number was published a previous version of this calendar.