- College men, BYU-Hawai'i Surf 'N Slam-Hawai'i Tournament, Baylor vs. Northern Illinois, 2:30 p.m.; San Jose State vs. Brigham Young-Hawai'i, 5 p.m. Games at the Cannon Activities Center. Admission will be charged.
- College women, Ala Moana Hotel Paradise Classic, Northern Iowa vs. Tennessee Tech, 5 p.m.; Fairfield vs. Hawai'i, 7 p.m. Games at Stan Sheriff Center. Admission is $7 adults, $6 senior citizens, free for ages 4-18 and UH students. Parking is $3.
- High school girls, Maui Interscholastic League, Seabury Hall vs. Baldwin, 4 p.m. at Maui. Admission is $4 adults, $3 ages 62-older, $2 grades 1 through 8.
- AJA League, Waipahu vs. Manoa, 6:30 p.m. at Central O'ahu Regional Park Field No. 4.
- College women, Ala Moana Hotel Paradise Classic, Fairfield vs. TBA, 3 p.m.; TBA vs. Hawai'i, 5 p.m. Games at Stan Sheriff Center. Admission is $7 adults, $6 seniors and free for children under age 18 and UH students with valid ID. Parking $3.
- High school boys, Interscholastic League of Honolulu, Punahou vs. Pac-Five at Kapi'olani Park Field No. 1; Damien at Kamehameha; Saint Louis at Iolani; Hawai'i Baptist at Mid-Pacific. Games start at 4:15 p.m.
- High school, O'ahu Interscholastic Association, Western Division, Leilehua at Pearl City; Radford at 'Aiea; Campbell at Mililani; Kapolei at Wai'anae. Boys at 5:30 p.m.; girls at 7:15 p.m. Note: Nanakuli at Waipahu (girls only), 5:15 p.m.
- High school, Maui Interscholastic League. Boys: Seabury Hall vs. Baldwin, 4 p.m. at Maui High. Girls: Lahainaluna at Kamehameha (Maui), 4 p.m. Admission is $4 adults, $3 ages 62-older, $2 grades 1 through 8.
- High school, Maui Interscholastic League, Lahainaluna at Maui, 3:30 p.m.
- High school, Kaua'i Interscholastic Federation, Waimea vs. Kapa'a, 5:30 p.m. at Kapa'a Ball Park.