The religion calendar appears on the Faith page each Saturday. Send listing to Faith, P.O. Box 3110, Honolulu, HI 96802. Include date, time, place, who's involved and cost, and daytime contact number.
- Keiki FUn Fair, hosted by Pacific Islands Bible Church. With game booths, prizes, clowns, show cars, pony rides and a car-crushing exhibition by the Maui Off Road Center's "Maui Monster" truck; 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Melemanu Public Park, corner of Waikalani Drive and Kamehameha Highway, Mililani. Free. 625-0411.
- "Lafit Bolat Ensemble," a concert of Sufi devotional songs from the 13th century, poetry, imagery and Turkish whirling dances presented by the Hawaii Chamber Orchestra Society; 8 p.m., Unity Church of Hawaii, 3608 Diamond Head Circle. $15 ($10 for seniors, military; $5 for students). 735-4436.
- Labyrinth Walk, for meditation with a model similar to the Chartres Cathedral Labyrinth in France, 8 a.m.-noon, Davies Hall, St. Andrew's Cathedral, Queen Emma Square. 524-2822, ext. 250.
- Dharma Talk By Gayuna Cealo, a Burmese Buddhist monk, 7 p.m., Buddhist Study Center, 1436 University Ave. 973-6555.
- 10th Annual Gospel Jam, with praise bands from churches and the hula halau of Mililani Baptist Church and Waipahu United Church of Christ, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Kapi'olani Park bandstand; sponsored by Aloha Chapel Ministries. Free. 349-0306.