Hawai'i TV personalities win Emmys
Nine Hawai'i TV people have won Emmy awards from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences' Northern California division.
- Pamela Young of KITV-4 was a double winner last weekend, earning a program-writing Emmy for "Mixed Plate: Bounty of Burgundy" and a community program Emmy for "Mixed Plate: Behind the Cinnabar Gate." Stuart Ishikawa won for videography on "Cinnabar."
- Rodney Kobayakawa won for specialty-technical achievement, for OIA Oceanic Time Warner Cable 52/National Mobile Television.
- KHNL-8's Sharie Shima and editor Dell Ison won an informational program Emmy for "Hawai'i's Greatest Storm The Hurricane."
- KHNL's Seth Feldman and Duncan Armstrong picked up a sports segment Emmy for "Out of Sight."
- KGMB-9's Liz Chun and John Allen III landed a sports program Emmy for "Warrior Pride: The Road to Respect."