- College, First Hawai'i Title Rainbow Tournament. The Citadel vs. Chicago State, 2 p.m., and Oregon State vs. Hawai'i, 6:35 p.m. at Les Murakami Stadium. Admission is $7 blue, orange levels; $6 red level (adults); $5 red level (ages 65-older); $4 red level (students K-12, UH students). Parking is $3.
- College, doubleheader, Tampa vs. Hawai'i Pacific, 4 p.m. at Aloha Stadium.
- College, Western Illinois vs. Hawai'i-Hilo, 11 a.m. at Simmons' Field in Kailua, Kona.
- High School, 24th Annual Dick Kitamura Tournament, Pool A: Leilehua vs. Kaiser at Moanalua, 9 a.m.; Kamehameha vs. Waimea at Mid-Pacific, noon; At Central O'ahu Regional Park No. 4, 12:30 p.m. Kalani vs. Punahou; 3 p.m. 'Aiea vs. Mililani. Pool B: At Mid-Pacific, 9 a.m. Kaua'i vs. Saint Louis; 3 p.m. Mid-Pacific vs. Iolani. At Moanalua, noon Moanalua vs. North Monterey (Calif.); 3 p.m. Marin Catholic (Calif.) vs. Roosevelt.
- College men, Pacific West Conference, Chaminade vs. Hawai'i-Hilo, 7:15 p.m. at UHH Gym. Admission is $5 reserve seating; $4 general; $2 students and ages 55-older.
- College women, Western Athletic Conference, Fresno State vs. Hawai'i, 7 p.m. at Stan Sheriff Center. Admission is $7 adults, $6 senior citizens, free ages 4-18 and UH student. Parking is $3.
- High School, Punahou Wahine Spring Classic, Moanalua vs. St. Francis, 9:30 a.m.; Punahou II vs. Kahuku, 11 a.m.; Maryknoll vs. Kamehameha-Big Island, 12:30 p.m.; Punahou vs. Konawaena, 2 p.m.; McKinley vs. Iolani, 3:30 p.m. Games at Hemmeter Field House.
- High School, Imua Challenge, Kaiser vs. Moloka'i, 4:30 p.m.; Kamehameha II vs. Kea'au, 6 p.m.; Kamehameha vs. Kapolei, 7:30 p.m. Games at Kekuhaupi'o Gym.
- College, Kipa Aloha Malihini Tournament. College of Charleston vs. Siena at 10 a.m.; Hawai'i vs. Southern Illinois at noon; Long Beach State vs. College of Charleston-Siena winner 2 p.m.; College of Charleston-Siena loser vs. Hawai'i-Southern Illinois loser 4 p.m. at Rainbow Wahine Softball Stadium. No admission charge.
- College, Pacific West Conference, doubleheader, Brigham Young-Hawai'i vs. Hawai'i Pacific, noon and 2 p.m. at HPU Windward Field.
- College, exhibition, University of Hawai'i-Hilo Alumnae Game, noon at UHH field.
- Sunrise Meet #4, hammer at 8 a.m., other events 9 a.m. at Cooke Field, University of Hawai'i. Open to all ages and abilities. Registration 30 minutes before events. Donation $2 per event or $5 for three-plus events.
- High school, Chevron/HHSAA State Tournament, matches start at 10:30 a.m. at Blaisdell Arena. Girls finals and consolation finals at 4:30 p.m. Boys finals and consolation finals at 6:30 p.m. Admission is $7.50 (adults) and $5.50 (students K-12). Parking is $4 (before 5 p.m.) and $5 (after 5 p.m.).