Posted at 7:48 p.m., Thursday, July 20, 2006
Schools need 199 more teachers
By Beverly Creamer
Advertiser Education Writer
State Superintendent Patricia Hamamoto asked that teachers still interested in applying for these vacant positions apply through the central hiring office, rather than calling individual schools.
HOW TO APPLY
To reach a recruiting office, call:
- On O'ahu: 586-3420
- From the Big Island: 974-4000 Ext. 63420
- From Maui: 984-2400 Ext. 63420
- From Kaua'i: 274-3141 Ext. 63420
- From Moloka'i and Lana'i: (800) 468-4644 Ext. 63420
- From continental U.S. (including Alaska): (800) 305-5104
For information about teaching opportunities or to apply for a position, visit www.doe.k12.hi.us and click on "Jobs."