Olympic TV schedule: Tuesday's events
Thursday's televised events.
All Hawaii times.
KHNL — NEWS 8
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (delayed)
• Women's Volleyball: Quarterfinals
• Track & Field: Qualifying
• Women's Water Polo: Semifinals
6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (delayed)
• Beach Volleyball: Men's semifinals
• Gymnastics: Men's parallel bars and high bar, women's beam finals
• Track & Field: Women's 100m hurdles, men's 1500m
• Men's Diving: 3m final
10:30 p.m. to Midnight (delayed)
• BMX Cycling: Men's quarterfinal races
• Trampoline: Men's gold-medal final
Midnight to 3 a.m. (Wed.) (delayed)
• Replay: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. block
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Replay: previous 12 hours (Dig. 261)
11 p.m. to 11 a.m. (Wed.)
• Softball: Bronze-medal game
• Baseball: USA vs. Japan
• Freestyle Wrestling: Men's 66kg, 74kg finals
• Men's Volleyball: Quarterfinals
• Men's Handball: Quarterfinals
• Table Tennis
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Boxing: Light flyweight (48kg), lightweight (60kg) and light heavyweight (81kg) quarterfinal bouts.
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Softball: Semifinals
8 p.m. to 6 a.m. (Wed.)
• Men's Basketball: Quarterfinals
• Flatwater Canoe/Kayak: Semifinals
• Swimming: Women's open-water gold-medal final
• Men's Water Polo: Semifinals
3 p.m. to 5 p.m. (delayed)
• Gymnastics: Recap
• Equestrian: Cross-country
8:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. (Wed.)
Men's Basketball: Quarterfinal round
Midnight to Noon
Soccer: Best of semifinal round