HAITI EARTHQUAKE RELIEF, Episcopal Relief and Development, Haiti Fund: donate at www.er-d.org.
EVENSONG SERVICE, featuring the choirs of the Episcopal Cathedral of St. Andrew and Lutheran Church of Honolulu, 5:30 p.m. Feb. 7, at the cathedral; free; 524-2822.
APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH (Jesus Coming Soon church, Middle Street) youth program, "Power in the Blood," with word and music selections, 10 a.m. Feb. 7 at the church; youth preacher, Kayla "Kanani Abing; youth announcer, Nelson Leao Jr.; public welcome; 847-5902.
"NO COMPLAINTS WHATSOEVER" SINGING WORKSHOP, with Jan Garrett and JD Martin, a "feast of gratitude and musical endorphins," 1-4 p.m. Feb. 7, Unity Church of Hawaii, Diamond Head; $25 at the door; 735-4436.
ADAM HAMILTON, pastor of the Church of the Resurrection, Kansas City, 2010 Britt Lecturer, 7 p.m. Feb. 12, 13 and 14, First United Methodist Church; child care available; information, Tom Choi, Kailuaumc@aol.com.
DIGNITY HONOLULU HOUSE PARTY, fundraiser for Dignity USA, a national organization of gay Catholics, with pūpū and silent auction; 7 p.m. Feb. 13, Queen Emma Gardens, Tea House #2 (street parking only); $10; 352-7558.
VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATE FANTASY BAZAAR, with home-baked chocolate goods, as well as fruit and other goodies dipped in a chocolate fountain; to fund programs for the elderly, 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Feb. 14, Pearl City Hongwanji Mission; 455-1680.
FEAST OF MARTIN LUTHER HEALING EUCHARIST, with Lutheran Church of Honolulu pastor Rev. Jeff Lilley, 10 a.m. Feb. 10, St. Clement Episcopal Church, Makiki; 955-7745.
UPDATE: WEEKLY MIDEAST BIBLE PROPHECY UPDATE, by the Rev. J.D. Farag of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe; 9:30 a.m. Sundays, at the church; followed by a verse-by-verse teaching from the Bible; information, 262-8800.
WEDNESDAYS AT ST. ANDREW'S, Episcopal Cathedral of St. Andrew; information, 524-2822:
• Holy Eucharist (communion) and short sermon; 11:45 a.m., Parke Chapel.
• Brown-bag concerts of chamber and choral music and recitals on the cathedral's Aeolian Skinner pipe organ; 12:15 p.m.; brown-bag lunches in the cathedral encouraged; free.
• Taize Evensong, contemplative, half-hour service; 5:30 p.m., in the cathedral.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF HONOLULU, national grief and divorce support groups/programs, at the church, 45-550 Ki'ona'ole Road, Kāne'ohe; free ($10 registration/workbook fee); free child care with notice; information, 226-7511:
• GriefShare, for those who have lost someone through death; 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays; specific information, 532-1111.
• DivorceCare, an after-divorce series; 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays; specific information, 254-3136.