"WATER OF LIFE FROM THE WELL OF DREAMWORK," a workshop on dreams, symbols, and how they enhance our lives, by Jerry R. Wright, Jungian analyst, lecturer, and pilgrimage and workshop leader, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Feb. 19, and 9-11:30 a.m. and 2-4 p.m. Feb. 20, Wesley United Methodist Church, Kāhala; $30; information/registration, 373-9482.
SIMPLISITY gives a concert of jazz and contemporary music, 4 p.m. Feb. 20, St. Elizabeth's Episcopal Church; $10 ($1 for children); tickets at church office/at door; 845-2112.
REACQUAINTANCE GATHERINGS for inactive Catholics seeking answers about returning to the church; 7-8:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Feb. 24-March 31, St. Anthony of Padua Church, Kailua, Makai Room; information, 266-2222.
"DISCIPLINE: CONSEQUENCES, WHAT WORKS AND WHY," a parenting skills workshop for parents, grandparents, babysitters and teachers, with Kathy Bentley, 9-10:30 a.m. Feb. 21, Harris United Methodist Church; free; open to the public; reservations, 536-9602.
HAITI EARTHQUAKE RELIEF, Episcopal Relief and Development, Haiti Fund: donate at www.er-d.org.
UPDATE: WEEKLY MIDEAST BIBLE PROPHECY UPDATE, by the Rev. J.D. Farag of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe; 9:30 a.m. Sundays, at the church; followed by a verse-by-verse teaching from the Bible; information, 262-8800.
WEDNESDAYS AT ST. ANDREW'S, Episcopal Cathedral of St. Andrew; information, 524-2822:
• Holy Eucharist (communion) and short sermon; 11:45 a.m., Parke Chapel.
• Brown-bag concerts of chamber and choral music and recitals on the cathedral's Aeolian Skinner pipe organ; 12:15 p.m.; brown-bag lunches in the cathedral encouraged; free.
• Taize Evensong, contemplative, half-hour service; 5:30 p.m., in the cathedral.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF HONOLULU, national grief and divorce support groups/programs, at the church, 45-550 Ki'ona'ole Road, Kāne'ohe; free ($10 registration/workbook fee); free child care with notice; information, 226-7511:
• GriefShare, for those who have lost someone through death; 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays; specific information, 532-1111.
• DivorceCare, an after-divorce series; 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays; specific information, 254-3136.