B&B GETAWAY: In Hilo, historic Shipman House bed and breakfast rates run between $219 and $249 for the house's three bedrooms and two guesthouse rooms next door. All of the rooms have private bathrooms and free, wireless Internet. Breakfast is served daily on the lānai overlooking Hilo Bay. 808-934-8002, www.hilo-hawaii.com.
ENJOY PARADISE: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa's Paradise Plus package includes:
• Overnight accommodations in a city view room;
• Breakfast for two at the Kuhio Beach Grill or use of a rental car;
• Access to the fitness center, freshwater pools and business center.
Rates start at $209 per room per night. www.marriottwaikiki.com/specials_and_packages/your_choice.cfm.
$69 A NIGHT: Aqua Hotels & Resorts' introductory special for the Maile Sky Court Hotel is $69 a night for a city view room, with one free room upgrade upon availability. Maile Sky Court, the most recent addition to the Aqua family, offers dining, sports bar, beauty salon, pool and Jacuzzi, business center and free Wi-Fi Internet in the lobby.
The introductory rate for single or double occupancy is through June 30 with no minimum night stay requirement. 924-6543, www.aquaresorts.com.
VALLEY ISLE ESCAPE: Maui's Plantation Inn rates include breakfast served from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. in the poolside setting.
The inn is also home to Gerard's restaurant, offering contemporary Island French cuisine.
• Room and Wheels package includes rental car with free on-site parking. $179 per room per night.
• Island Gourmet includes Lanai room, dinner for two at Gerard's Restaurant, daily breakfast, keepsake logo backpack and compact rental car from Dollar Rent-A-Car. Additional nights include daily breakfast and compact rental car for $255 per night. The three-night package is $819 (a savings of $181).
• Love & Romance package includes Lanai room, dinner for two at Gerard's Restaurant, daily breakfast, champagne with two keepsake glasses, his-and-hers Hawaiian robes, and compact rental car from Dollar-Rent-A-Car. Additional nights include daily breakfast and compact rental car for $255 per night. The three-night package is $869 (a savings of $191). .
For Love & Romance or Island Gourmet packages, check-in and check-out dates must allow for three-nights minimum.
LUXURIOUS BIG ISLE: Above Honoka'a on the Big Island, Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast combines retreat accommodations with modern convenience and sumptuous furnishings. Five rooms include two queen bedrooms, two king bedrooms, and one full suite, with large soaking tubs in the king room baths. Gas and wood stoves complement and warm the three larger rooms. A hot gourmet breakfast greets the traveler each morning. Continental breakfast in-room is also an option. Waianuhea's rates start at $199 for the a'ala room to $400 per night for the Kaulana Akea luxury suite. Three nights or more in the suite includes a three-course dinner any night of your stay. www.waianuhea.com, 888-775-2577.
ASTON SPECIALS: Aston Hotels & Resorts Big Island Volcano Adventure package includes deluxe accommodations and admission for two adults to join the Kīlauea Volcano Adventure Tour. Starting rates at Aston Kona by the Sea, $188 per night; Aston Shores at Waikoloa, $198 per night; Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas, $206 per night. Three-night minimum stay required, through Dec. 21. www.AstonHotels.com, 866-774-2924.
MILITARY HONORS: To honor the nation's armed forces, Bou-gainvillea Bed and Breakfast in Ka'ū offers two free nights with one paid night for military with ID, through March 1. 800-688-1763 or 808-929-7089, www.bougainvilleabedandbreakfast.com.