CALVARY EPISCOPAL CHURCH CAR WASH, fundraiser for church's family camp, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Jan. 23; church's lower parking lot, Kāne'ohe; sedans $7 (others slightly higher); information/to volunteer, 941-1722.
FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF HONOLULU, national grief and divorce support groups/programs, at the church, 45-550 Ki'ona'ole Road, Kāne'ohe; free ($10 registration/workbook fee); free child care with notice; information, 226-7511:
• GriefShare, for those who have lost someone through death, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays; specific information, 532-1111.
• DivorceCare, an after-divorce series; 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays; specific information, 254-3136.
"WHEN LOVE REPLACES FEAR," open spiritual discussion, sponsored by Eckankar, open to any faith, 2-3:30 p.m. Jan. 24, Coffee Talk shop, Kaimukī; free; 735-7719, www.eckankar.org.
UPDATE: WEEKLY MIDEAST BIBLE PROPHECY UPDATE, by the Rev. J.D. Farag of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe; 9:30 a.m. Sundays, at the church; followed by a verse-by-verse teaching from the Bible; information, 262-8800.
WEDNESDAYS AT ST. ANDREW'S, Episcopal Cathedral of St. Andrew; information, 524-2822.
• Holy Eucharist (communion) and short sermon, 11:45 a.m., Parke Chapel.
• Brown-bag concerts of chamber and choral music and recitals on the cathedral's Aeolian Skinner pipe organ; 12:15 p.m.; brown-bag lunches in the cathedral encouraged; free.
• Taize Evensong, contemplative, half-hour service, 5:30 p.m., in the cathedral.