1. H-1 Freeway work:
Lane, shoulder, pedestrian overpass closures: Captain Cook, Magellan, eastbound Captain Cook at Ward Avenue to be detoured; lane closure at Kapiolani Interchange; Wilder off-ramp westbound closure, Tuesday through Thursday, 9 p.m.-5 a.m.
Lane, ramp and shoulder closures: Pali Overpass and Kapiolani Interchange, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; University Ave. on-ramp westbound, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Lunalilo Street from Keeaumoku; detours on Piikoi and Lunalilo; Lunalilo off-ramp westbound; detours on Punahou and Bingham streets, all 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Resurfacing project: ewa-bound, Kapiolani Interchange to Punchbowl Street on-ramp, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.; and both directions, University Avenue to Kapiolani interchanges, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Seismic retrofit work: at Lunalilo-Vineyard off-ramp, both directions, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
2. Moiliili: Date Street, Isenberg Street to University Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3. Manoa: waterline installation, University Avenue.
4. Downtown: Punchbowl Street improvements, Phase I, restriping between South King and Beretania streets.
5. Airport interchange: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., town-bound; and 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., ewa-bound.
6. Aiea/Pearl City: Water main and fire hydrant work along Kaamilo, Neki and Ulune streets; rehabilitation of Komo Mai Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
7. Waipahu: water main work, Kahuanui Street between Kahuanani and Kahuahale, and Kahuanani Street between Kahuanui and Kahu; also along Waipahu Depot Road, Haakoa to Waipahu Incinerator, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
8. H-2 Freeway: installation of highway lighting, Leilehua to Wahiawa interchanges, outbound, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and townbound, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
9. Mililani/Schofield area: various projects, including new street trees, and installation of "traffic-slowing" raised median/pedestrian crossing island, Lanikuhana Avenue; and Wilikina Drive and Kamananui Road, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
10. Kaneohe/Maunawili: Water main and fire hydrant installation along Kahekili Highway, from ühuimanu Road to Haiku Road, Kulukeoe Street to Likelike Highway, Likelike Highway from Kahekili Highway to Kamehameha Highway, Yacht Club St., Keoe Way and Place; rehabilitation of Ahuimanu Road and Mokulele Drive. Kamehameha Highway resurfacing, northbound, Kaneohe Bay Drive to Kahiko Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
11. Kahaluu: Water main installation, Kamehameha Highway, Lihikai to Laenani drives; and along ühuimanu Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
ALSO: H-3 Freeway: Resurfacing, both directions, Halekou Interchange to Marine Corps Base Hawaii, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Likelike Highway, Kaneohe-bound, Wilson Tunnels to the H-3 overpass, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
12. Kaaawa: Water main relocation, Kaaawa Elementary School to Polinalina Road, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
13. Kunia: H-1 Freeway, and Kunia Road, various locations, vicinity of Kunia interchange, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
14. Farrington Highway: northbound to Hanakahi St., Piliokoe Bridge to Kahe Power Plant, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
15. Haleiwa: Water line installation, Haleiwa Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
[back to top]