1. H-1 Freeway work:
Kalanianaole Highway, Koko Head-bound between Analii St. and Kalaniiki St., 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
11th Avenue and Koko Head Overpass, median work, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
King St. off-ramp, ewa-bound, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Kapiolani Interchange to Punchbowl on-ramp, ewa-bound, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.; and both directions, University to Kapiolani interchanges, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Wilder Avenue off-ramp and restricted traffic on Wilder Avenue, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Lunalilo-Vineyard off-ramp, both directions, lane closures and detours on Lunalilo Street, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Ward Avenue and Kinau Street, ewa-bound, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pali Overpass and Kapiolani Interchange, lane, ramp and shoulder closures, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Vineyard Boulevard and Pali Highway off-ramps, ewa-bound; Wilder Avenue off-ramp, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Various locations for electrical installation work, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. Moiliili: Date Street, Isenberg Street to University Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3. Punchbowl Street Improvements between Beretania Street and Vineyard Boulevard, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
4. Kakaako/Downtown/Chinatown: Sewer line work, Nimitz Highway and River Street, ending at vicinity of Hotel Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (with intermittent nighttime work, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.).
5. Airport area: Waiawa to Keehi interchanges, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., town-bound; and 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., ewa-bound; Nimitz Highway resurfacing, both directions, John Rodgers Boulevard to ühua Street, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
6. Kalihi: Water main installation, along parts of Ashford, Lima, Hillcrest and Kamalii streets, and Skyline Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
7. Aiea/Pearl City: Water main and fire hydrant work along Kaamilo, Neki and Ulune streets, rehabilitation of Komo Mai Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
8. Waipahu: Water main work, Lumiaina Street, from Waipahu Wells II facility on Kukula Street to its facility on Lumiaina Street; and Waipahu Depot Road, Haakoa Place to Waipahu Incinerator, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
9. H-2 Freeway: Installation of highway lighting, Leilehua to Waiawa interchanges, out-bound, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and town-bound, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
10. Mililani/Schofield area: Various projects, including new street trees, and installation of "traffic-slowing" raised median/pedestrian crossing island, Lanikuhana Avenue; and Wilikina Drive and Kamananui Road, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
11. Kahaluu: Kamehameha Highway, Lihikai to Laenani drives; and along ühuimanu Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
12. Kaneohe/Maunawili: Water main and fire hydrant installation along Kahekili Highway, Ahuimanu to Haiku Roads, and Kulukeoe Street to Likelike highways; Yacht Club Street, and Keoe Way and Place; Auloa Road, Castle Junction to near Lunaai Street, and Kamehameha Highway resurfacing, north-bound, Kaneohe Bay Drive to Kahiko Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
ALSO: H-3 Freeway: Resurfacing, both directions, Halekou Interchange to Kaneohe Marine Corps Base Hawaii, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Likelike Highway, Kaneohe-bound, Wilson Tunnels to the H-3 overpass, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
13. Kaaawa: Kamehameha Highway: Drainage improvements, vicinity Kaaawa Elementary School to P¯linalina Road, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
14. Laie: Kamehameha Highway, at Anemoku Street, vicinity Laie Shopping Center, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
15. Kunia: H-1 Freeway, and Kunia Road, various locations, vicinity of Kunia Interchange, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
16. Farrington Highway: Town-bound, Piliokoe Bridge to Kahe Power Plant, vicinity of Tracks Beach Park, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
17. Haleiwa: Water line installation, Haleiwa Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
[back to top]