1. H-1 Freeway work:
Kalanianaole Highway, kokohead-bound between Analii St. and Kalaniiki St., 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
11th Avenue and Koko Head Overpass, median work, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
King St. off-ramp, ewa-bound, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Kapiolani Interchange to Punchbowl on-ramp, ewa-bound, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.; and both directions, University to Kapiolani interchanges, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Wilder Avenue off-ramp and restricted traffic on Wilder Avenue, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Lunalilo-Vineyard off-ramp, both directions, lane closures and detours on Lunalilo Street, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Ward Avenue and Kinau Street, ewa-bound, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pali Overpass and Kapiolani Interchange, lane, ramp and shoulder closures, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Vineyard Boulevard and Pali Highway off-ramps, ewa-bound; Wilder Avenue off-ramp, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Various locations for electrical installation work, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. Moiliili: Date Street, Isenberg Street to University Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3. Manoa, water line installation, University Avenue, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
4. Downtown, Punchbowl Street improvements, South King Street and Beretania Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
5. Airport interchange: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., town-bound; and 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., ewa-bound.
6. Aiea/Pearl City: Water main and fire hydrant work along Kaamilo, Neki and Ulune streets, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
7. Waipahu: water main work, Lumiaina Street, from Waipahu Wells II facility on Kukula Street to a facility on Lumiaina; and Waipahu Depot Road, Haakoa Place to Waipahu Incinerator, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
8. H-2 Freeway: installation of highway lighting, Leilehua to Waiawa interchanges, out-bound, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and town-bound, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
9. Mililani/Schofield Barracks area: various projects, including new street trees, and installation of "traffic-slowing" raised median/pedestrian crossing island, Lanikuhana Avenue; and Wilikina Drive and Kamananui Road, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
10. Kaneohe/Maunawili: Water main and fire hydrant installation along Kahekili Highway, Ahuimanu to Haiku roads, and Kulukeoe Street to Likelike highways; Yacht Club Street, and Keoe Way and Place; Auloa Road, Castle Junction to near Lunaai St., and Kamehameha Highway resurfacing, northbound, Kaneohe Bay Drive to Kahiko Street, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
11. Kahaluu: Kamehameha Highway, Lihikai to Laenani drives; and along Ahuimanu Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
ALSO: H-3 Freeway: resurfacing, both directions, Halekou Interchange to Marine Corps Base Hawaii, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Likelike Highway, Kaneohe-bound, Wilson Tunnels to the H-3 overpass, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
12. Kaaawa: Kamehameha Highway: drainage improvements, near Kaaawa Elementary School to Polinalina Road, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
13. Kunia: H-1 Freeway, and Kunia Road, various locations, near Kunia interchange, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
14. Farrington Highway: townbound, Piliokoe Bridge to Kahe Power Plant, vicinity of Tracks Beach Park, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
15. Haleiwa: Water line installation, Halewa Road and vicinity, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
[back to top]